Sunday 14 April 2013

Charity Night & Football 'Fans'

Good morning people!

Last night was an amazing night. My best friend's family were doing a charity collection for Weston Park Cancer Trust in memory of a family member. This is also something personal to me, so I went out and purchased the nights uniform: The Onesie. I am now a convert! I even slept in it :D

I believe a lot of money was raised last night, judging by the weight of the collection tins, so well done guys!!

Did I mention that this was a pub crawl around the village in onesies?

The end of the night was slightly ruined by the football fans. Seriously, you don't go to a pub and chant songs that blatantly are not English as loud as you can. They started fighting too. Football should be banned. A sport which requires police to be crawling all over an interchange and train station cannot possibly be socially acceptable! Incidentally, one of my friends had a beer can thrown at her head while on the bus home from work by a set of football hooligans. Since when has this become the 'norm'?

No comments:

Post a Comment