Tuesday 9 April 2013

And it begins...

Here we go! I once attempted blogging as a first year undergraduate chemistry student. That failed. The blog that is, not my degree! I got a 2:1 don't you know and I'm now a student teacher, but the teaching aspect week never make it onto here.

I feel like a lot of things have gone smoothly lately (maybe due to the two week break!)

I'm floundering here. The Hobbit. My god. Turns out dad buying a 3D television was the best thing ever! Loved it in imax, and now I can enjoy it a home with a 3D cuppa. That is how the glasses work right?

I loved The Hobbit. So true to the book unlike LotR, but I suppose thats what you get when you turn one book into three films! If you're reading this, you might have gathered that I'm somewhat nerdy. I'm proud! I'm practically a Tolkien fanboy, even if I throw The Silmarillion across the room due to sheer frustration. Thorin. Hot. Kili. Hot. Man. I developed a dwarf fetish that week. I already had a thing for Legolas, but I digress!

Leaving Middle Earth for a while, I recebtly purchased Bioshock: Infinite. Brilliant. My lesson planning has failed due to this amazing game. I loved the first Bioshock, but wasn't too much of a fan of the second one. The change of scenery and the female companion has made the game that much more interesting, let alone the questions I have about the character you are playing.

Well, my time here is up! Pub Quiz is calling. Captain Fantastic and the Rum Drinking Pirates, it's your turn to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment