Wednesday 10 April 2013

Apologies

First off, I would like to apologise for the terrible spelling mistakes in my last post. I gave myself a serious talking to considering I had passed my literacy QTS test that same day.

I feel like I should share who I am with you, my readers and fellow bloggers.

Name: James
Age: 21
Occupation: Post-Grad Student
Previous Degree: BSc (Hons) Chemistry
Bio: This is the tricky bit. I love my games,  especially RPG gaming on the 360. I am an ex-warcraft player. World of Warcraft: Kung-Fu Panda was the final straw. I love my books. One day, I hope to have a room big enough to fit all my books in. I mainly read fantasy/sci-fi and gothic novels. I'm currently reading The Historian, while making little progress on The Silmarillion.
I work hard when I'm not at home, so I rarely see my parents!
Last, but  especially not least. Eurovision. The single most amazing night of the year, every year. I'm somewhat an addict! Unfortunately for my housemates and house guests last year, I knew the words, dances and violin solos to all the entries. This is considered an achievement for I was cooking 6 pizzas and 12 side dishes at the same time!

I have recently inherited a load of books from a dear friend of mine, so I suspect there will be many book reviews as well as game reviews coming your way.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment